Leading Change. The one constant in law is change. Today, the rate of change is accelerating. Only those who adapt will survive. This means more opportunity and more challenge for all of us. Stopping the change is not an option. We can chase the change. We can follow the change. We can try to manage it. We get the best results when we lead change by expecting it, preparing for it, and employing it to accomplish what matters most.
Focus. We help our clients “Live Well and Leave a Legacy.”™ We combine time-tested experience with creative innovation. We provide asset protection, dynasty estate planning, tax planning, and charitable solutions.
Experience. We publish, speak, and conduct seminars throughout the nation. Our clients tend to be highly successful, positive, and intelligent. Their needs range from simple to extremely complex. Their net worth stretches from nominal to billions.
Innovation. Some of our innovations include:
- The Preventive Law strategy of minimizing risk before problems occur
- The Legal Architecture method of diagramming complex client structures
- The Integrity Agreement approach to creating harmony in families and businesses
- Integrated Planning to work with your advisory team to correlate all your business, tax, estate, asset protection, and charitable planning
- Dynasty Planning solutions so that multigenerational wealth succession will be a blessing rather than a curse
Solutions that Count. We expect to actually solve problems for our clients. Our goal is to empower our clients to self-determination, not to encumber them with dependency. As a result, over time the value of our services increase while the legal fees go down.
Win-Win. We expect to work with our clients over the long haul. That means the benefits from our services must be worth the legal investment. We will not take on a client unless the client receives a return on their legal investment to make it worth while.